1. At Centaur we take privacy very seriously. Throughout the data collection process, all necessary steps are taken to ensure that data is used only according to the purposes that Centaur has clearly stated.
3. Information is collected from the User on registration, or when contributions are made or certain features of the site used. It is collected primarily so that Centaur can both personalise the use of the site for Users and to assist in provision of the service.
4. Information is also collected so that Centaur may send Users further information about the site, related products or services, details of other Centaur products or services or those of third parties. The site allows the User to choose which of these will be relevant. Centaur will only pass information about Users (as an individual as opposed to aggregate information – as explained in clause 10) to third parties with Users’ consent or otherwise set out in this policy.
5. Users can amend information provided at any time by accessing User details.
6. All User information supplied by Users of www.marketingweeklive.co.uk Terms & Conditions is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). The Act requires Centaur to be registered as a Data Controller. Centaur’s registration number is Z63395 - Further details of the registration are available at www.dpr.gov.uk
7. Users can access the data held on them by www.marketingweeklive.co.uk by contacting Centaur in writing or by e-mail, subject to a nominal charge of £10, as authorised by the Act, to cover administration costs.
8. Users’ details may be transferred to another Centaur company or to the new owner if ownership of www.marketingweeklive.co.uk changes.
10. Whenever a User requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version and operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
11. Whilst we strive to protect User’s personal information no data transmission over the Internet can be guarantee to be totally secure and thus Centaur can not ensure or warrant the security of any information it may process as part of the site.
14. Registrants to the MWL Leadership Programme will automatically have a profile created on the MWL Leadership Programme app. To opt out, please email email@example.com.
We use a number of cookie types on our website. If you wish to learn more about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org