In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
1. By accessing www.marketingweeklive.co.uk the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and
2. Centaur grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on www.marketingweeklive.co.uk solely for personal and non-commercial use. Centaur may vary the terms of the licence at any time. Users may not provide a link to www.marketingweeklive.co.uk from any other website without Centaur’s prior written consent.
3. If Centaur requires a user name and password for the User then it will be a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the User only. These are not transferable, and the User shall keep them strictly confidential and secure.
4. The User shall indemnify Centaur against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password.
5. The User shall indemnify Centaur against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Centaur as a result of the User’s use of www.marketingweeklive.co.uk or the User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Use of www.marketingweeklive.co.uk is at User’s sole risk and www.marketingweeklive.co.uk is provided on an “as is” basis. Centaur, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of www.marketingweeklive.co.uk or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Centaur, www.marketingweeklive.co.uk or against any third party in relation to the use of www.marketingweeklive.co.uk, other than Centaur’s liability in respect of death or personal injury.
8. Centaur does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied: in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through www.marketingweeklive.co.uk; in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose; for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Centaur has no control; as to the suitability of the information and data on www.marketingweeklive.co.uksite for any particular purpose; that the information and data on www.marketingweeklive.co.uk site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
9. Centaur and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to www.marketingweeklive.co.uk site or services.
10. www.marketingweeklive.co.uk site does not purport to provide marketing or other advice. Centaur is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by www.marketingweeklive.co.uk.
11. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by www.marketingweeklive.co.uk, Centaur is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in www.marketingweeklive.co.uk site or supplied by www.marketingweeklive.co.uk.
12. All rights in www.marketingweeklive.co.uk and other marks owned by Centaur and its partners are reserved.
13. www.marketingweeklive.co.uk and its content is property of Centaur. Reproduction of any part of www.marketingweeklive.co.uk ding, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited. For such permission Users should email email@example.com.
14. Users who wish to advertise on www.marketingweeklive.co.uk should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Centaur reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) at its sole discretion.
16. Centaur reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the site at any time without notice.
17. Centaur shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to www.marketingweeklive.co.uk but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
18. www.marketingweeklive.co.uk contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by Centaur. Centaur is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Generate and deploy insight
Know your customers better and use that knowledge to attract, engage and retain customers. More>>
The new dynamics of interaction
Engagement is changing. Dive into the new social, personalised, data-powered interaction. More>>
The power of face-to-face
Live marketing has never been so important. Experience the latest ‘blow-them-away’ techniques. More>>
Turn interest into revenue
It’s retail but not as you know it. Discover the latest online, offline, mobile and hybrid models. More>>
A major feature on branded and promotional products, presented together with the BPMA. More>